Hutchinson Memorial CE First School is an Outstanding School Ofsted July 2016:
- ‘Excellent leadership at this school brings out the best in everyone.’
- ‘Regardless of background or ability, all pupils do very well and get the chance to shine. Pupils who have special educational needs and /or disabilities get highly effective support and the most able pupils soar to some remarkable heights in their learning.’
- ‘Pupils’ behaviour is exemplary. They are polite to one another, respectful to adults and show keen interest in their lessons.’
- ‘The quality of teaching in all subjects is consistently strong. It meets pupils’ needs with ambitious precision.’
- ‘The youngest children get a fantastic start to school. The quality of teaching and level of care provided cannot be faulted.’
- ‘’When they leave at the end of Year 4, pupils are extremely well prepared for the next step in their education. The foundations laid at this school will support them very well in their future lives.’
To read our full report please click here.